If we talk of education, empowering the youth and India as a developed country then energy is the basis of a flourishing economy and sign of progress. If the youth today is unable to access computers in the world of information technology then he is not geared to meet the challenges of the current century.To give him this platform it is necessary and almost basic to provide energy to access education that will empower him to march into the next century.
In an era when we are talking about health and women empowerment we need energy to promote these. Dispensaries in villages need energy for small things like preservation of vaccines; women need energy for basic amenities.
These facets of society are the core of the nation’s progress and energy is at its core. Only then can we have a vision of modern developed India. With these points in mind I feel the necessity of coming up with a small pilot project which may do wonders if implemented correctly.
We would set-up a pilot project of Jatropha Curcas Cultivation for modern day Bio-diesel. The cultivation of Jatropha Curcas neither requires special soil nor much care or fertilisers. So this makes it a cost effective project. The project can be put up on a public-private-partnership, a co-operative society model. Through this we would be able to generate Bio diesel and its by-products. Thus slowly our nation can become self sufficient, self reliant and not require to import fuel. This in turn would stop outflow of our foreign exchange. Whilst our barren lands would be efficiently used and youth would get employment and become self sufficient. Thus a positive cycle would be evolved. Once this pilot get successful we can scale this project as well as replicate the model pan India.
This is my Vision
- Some pursue happiness Other create it. Be the creator Wish u n urs a very happy n a prosperous 2011.Happy Prosperous
- Sum1-Part III Sumtimes Time makes us to forget to Smile & Sumtimes sum1′s Smile makes us to forget Time. So all the Time keep Smiling.Sum1-Part III
- Today since morning have received lots of sms talking, suggesting and pledging about friendship True or Real. Also thanks to face book our friend circle is ever growing. We either accept, find or make new friends and it always feels good to have lots of friends. Many Friends will say “I can understand your feelings” Real Friends will say “I can experience your feelings” True Friends will say “I can feel your feelings” But whatever it is I still consider all are my Best Friends ;Friendship
- Every person is unique. Find out that uniqueness n fill ur life with all colors of Joy, Happiness n Love 24×7. Happy Holi and colorful Dhuleti.Happy Holi
- Happiness is nothing but manifestation of our imagination.Happiness
- Let us ” We the People” salute the nation with positive action and demostrate “People Power”.Vande Mataram
- You have the freedom to choose your actions, You don’t have the freedom to choose the consequences of your actions : Happy Independence DayHappy Independence Day
- To all my FB friends, Who have always been a source of inspiration, motivation and enthusiasm to me. You have always driven me to aspire, desire and pursue my goals and to reach new heights and strive to achieve more. All the information you share on your FB wall has always been informative, refreshing, entertaining and enlighting for me. Thanks for sharing it and wish that this virtual relationship and bonding grows stronger and stronger. Happy Friendship Day.Happy Friendship Day
- People power gave us world cup. People power gave us Self Governance (Independence). Now let US show People Power to get us Good Governance (anti-corruption).Anti Corruption
- Friends today on this mathematically unique day 11-11-11 let me share with u an invaluable Guru Mantra…. Life may not be the Party u hope for, But that doesn’t mean u stop Celebrating it. Always remember you are the DJ of your life. Spin it, Rock it, Live it, Enjoy it. U will always be a winner.Guru Mantra
- Vijaya Dashami proves: ADHARM pe DHARM, BURAI pe ACCHAI ANYAY pe NYAY, aur JHUT pe SATYA ki VIJAY In the same spirit Victory to U always.Vijaya Dashami
- Nobody can go back n start a new begining but anyonce can start today n make a new ending Never-Ending wishes for this new year.New Year