- No, it is not required. Reservation, whose genesis lies in our constitution was meant for a specific period to uplift the weaker sections but is now used as a political tool to divide. Reservation fosters discrimination and is the root cause for communal disharmony. The need of the hour is “united we stand”. Today we have to be globally competitive and reservation is contrary to competition.
Iagree with PSU disinvestment in all industries except a few like defence as it is responsible for the country’s security. The best role for any government is that of a facilitator and regulator and leave the rest to private companies. We need not worry that due to PSUs we enjoy subsidies, which would be lost due to disinvestment. Once privatised, competition would ensure competitive pricing and improve quality of service. Let us give a level playing field.
SEZs are required as they are the future growth centres for the country. India has the opportunity to become a manufacturing hub for the world market for which it requires a robust infrastructure. Since India cannot afford to invest a huge amount of money to develop infrastructure of the whole country, SEZs make a healthy growth proposition. But it should be built up on a public-private partnership model.
Sting operations are a double edged knife. They are against our fundamental right of privacy, hence stings covering personal lives should be banned. But they are necessary in the public domain as they help keep corruption under control. A sting operation should be carried out to expose politicians accepting bribes, misuse of public office and other ills. A board should be formed to keep a check and there should be laws that ensure that an individual’s privacy is not invaded.
Tougher laws to tackle terrorism
Terrorism is a global threat which is growing because of absence of strict laws. While few countries support terrorism, some are a breeding grounds for terrorists. To keep them under control tougher laws should be made. Ultimately governments need to wake up to the fact that anti-terrorism laws by themselves cannot end terrorism.
- Today since morning have received lots of sms talking, suggesting and pledging about friendship True or Real. Also thanks to face book our friend circle is ever growing. We either accept, find or make new friends and it always feels good to have lots of friends. Many Friends will say “I can understand your feelings” Real Friends will say “I can experience your feelings” True Friends will say “I can feel your feelings” But whatever it is I still consider all are my Best Friends ;Friendship
- Vijaya Dashami proves: ADHARM pe DHARM, BURAI pe ACCHAI ANYAY pe NYAY, aur JHUT pe SATYA ki VIJAY In the same spirit Victory to U always.Vijaya Dashami
- Ek din haste haste Saagar ne nadi se pucha Akhir kab tak tum aise milti rahogi ? Naadi haske boli Jab tak tumhare mein “Mithash” nahi aayegi tab tak……. Happy Valentine’s Day.Happy Valentine’s Day
- The only thing which works forever is customer loyalty. It is more important to earn customer loyalty then to earn money. Becos money is a short term gain, whilst customer loyalty is a long term benefit. So let us focus on earning customer loyalty.Life Long Benifit
- Sum1-Part III Sumtimes Time makes us to forget to Smile & Sumtimes sum1′s Smile makes us to forget Time. So all the Time keep Smiling.Sum1-Part III
- Happy Birthday Our Dear Gujarat Thanks for all that you have given to us. Am proud to be a Gujarati & an Indian Jai Jai Garvi Gujarat, Bharat Bhagya Vidhata.Happy Birthday Gujarat
- Every person is unique. Find out that uniqueness n fill ur life with all colors of Joy, Happiness n Love 24×7. Happy Holi and colorful Dhuleti.Happy Holi
- Lok-Tantra says; For the people By the people Of the people Tantra says; “Not” For the people By “The-Way” people Of “Special” people Wake-up Jan-Tantra on Gan-Tantra day Let’s uphold the spirit of Republic day Bharat Bhaagya Vidhaata.Lok Tantra Says
- Happiness is nothing but manifestation of our imagination.Happiness
- Let us ” We the People” salute the nation with positive action and demostrate “People Power”.Vande Mataram
- Friends today on this mathematically unique day 11-11-11 let me share with u an invaluable Guru Mantra…. Life may not be the Party u hope for, But that doesn’t mean u stop Celebrating it. Always remember you are the DJ of your life. Spin it, Rock it, Live it, Enjoy it. U will always be a winner.Guru Mantra
- Some pursue happiness Other create it. Be the creator Wish u n urs a very happy n a prosperous 2011.Happy Prosperous