If we talk of education, empowering the youth and India as a developed country then energy is the basis of a flourishing economy and sign of progress. If the youth today is unable to access computers in the world of information technology then he is not geared to meet the challenges of the current century.To give him this platform it is necessary and almost basic to provide energy to access education that will empower him to march into the next century.
In an era when we are talking about health and women empowerment we need energy to promote these. Dispensaries in villages need energy for small things like preservation of vaccines; women need energy for basic amenities.
These facets of society are the core of the nation’s progress and energy is at its core. Only then can we have a vision of modern developed India. With these points in mind I feel the necessity of coming up with a small pilot project which may do wonders if implemented correctly.
We would set-up a pilot project of Jatropha Curcas Cultivation for modern day Bio-diesel. The cultivation of Jatropha Curcas neither requires special soil nor much care or fertilisers. So this makes it a cost effective project. The project can be put up on a public-private-partnership, a co-operative society model. Through this we would be able to generate Bio diesel and its by-products. Thus slowly our nation can become self sufficient, self reliant and not require to import fuel. This in turn would stop outflow of our foreign exchange. Whilst our barren lands would be efficiently used and youth would get employment and become self sufficient. Thus a positive cycle would be evolved. Once this pilot get successful we can scale this project as well as replicate the model pan India.
This is my Vision
- Lok-Tantra says; For the people By the people Of the people Tantra says; “Not” For the people By “The-Way” people Of “Special” people Wake-up Jan-Tantra on Gan-Tantra day Let’s uphold the spirit of Republic day Bharat Bhaagya Vidhaata.Lok Tantra Says
- Ek din haste haste Saagar ne nadi se pucha Akhir kab tak tum aise milti rahogi ? Naadi haske boli Jab tak tumhare mein “Mithash” nahi aayegi tab tak……. Happy Valentine’s Day.Happy Valentine’s Day
- Sum1 Part2. If sum1 cheats on u Do not think u r a fool. It is just that u trusted sum1 more then what s/he deserved. Still DO NOT STOP Trusting.Sum1 Part-II
- Friends today on this mathematically unique day 11-11-11 let me share with u an invaluable Guru Mantra…. Life may not be the Party u hope for, But that doesn’t mean u stop Celebrating it. Always remember you are the DJ of your life. Spin it, Rock it, Live it, Enjoy it. U will always be a winner.Guru Mantra
- You have the freedom to choose your actions, You don’t have the freedom to choose the consequences of your actions : Happy Independence DayHappy Independence Day
- Let the divine light re-energize ur soul, thoughts, hope, faith, dreams & desires. Wishing u & urs a peaceful & prosperous new year.Prosperous New Year
- The only thing which works forever is customer loyalty. It is more important to earn customer loyalty then to earn money. Becos money is a short term gain, whilst customer loyalty is a long term benefit. So let us focus on earning customer loyalty.Life Long Benifit
- Happy Birthday Our Dear Gujarat Thanks for all that you have given to us. Am proud to be a Gujarati & an Indian Jai Jai Garvi Gujarat, Bharat Bhagya Vidhata.Happy Birthday Gujarat
- Sum1-Part III Sumtimes Time makes us to forget to Smile & Sumtimes sum1′s Smile makes us to forget Time. So all the Time keep Smiling.Sum1-Part III
- Happiness is nothing but manifestation of our imagination.Happiness
- Today since morning have received lots of sms talking, suggesting and pledging about friendship True or Real. Also thanks to face book our friend circle is ever growing. We either accept, find or make new friends and it always feels good to have lots of friends. Many Friends will say “I can understand your feelings” Real Friends will say “I can experience your feelings” True Friends will say “I can feel your feelings” But whatever it is I still consider all are my Best Friends ;Friendship
- Dushera epitomizes triumph of god over evil. All that is required for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing Victory to u always.Happy Dushera